More Experiments with Cultured Foods

>> Tuesday, October 27, 2009

This weekend I used the farmer's market bounty to try more combinations of cultured veggies.  So far all of the creations I've thrown together have been pretty tasty and seem to get better with time.  Here's what I came up with this week:




Contains broccoli, baby bok choy, carrot pulp and juice, ginger juice, spinach, and coconut water.




With this batch I threw in broccoli slaw mix, cilantro, mint, radishes, and pineapple vinegar.



Finally!  Cranberries have arrived in Korea.  I just put cranberries and salt in this one, hoping it will serve as a tonic for the mornings.  Maybe something to alternate with my beet kvass.
Not shown is the daikon radish, onion, ginger, and hot pepper mixture brewing on my countertop.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP